Near the fast axis Saint-Malo / Rennes and just ten minutes from Dinan, in the heart of a quiet hamlet in beautiful countryside, discover this remarkable set of stone buildings offering beautiful living spaces and many opportunities for development. Ideal for large families with cottage, an opportunity to desire.
The main house is a 17th century manor with a surface of approximately 180m2.
On the ground floor, an entrance, a living / dining room with open kitchen and beautiful stone fireplace of 37.5 m2, a living room of 21.5m2, W.C. of 5 m2 with cupboards offering a space washroom and a boiler.
On the floor, four bedrooms and a bathroom / TOILET.
The 2nd floor also includes two beautiful bedrooms including one (with dressing room (possibility to transform this space into a bathroom), an office and a clearance of 6m2.
The outbuildings include:
- an old barn of 55m2 converted into a cottage with living room and open kitchen, bathroom and a large dormitory upstairs.
- an old bakery with attic.
- old soues transformed into pergola
- a former stable adjoining the main house with an area of approximately 35 m2 on three levels, to renovate. Old fireplace.
- a covered well in the yard.
A central courtyard at the front and a garden with terrace and lawn at the back complete this set.
Plan some finishing work.
Near the fast axis Saint-Malo / Rennes. Ten minutes from Dinan, In the heart of a quiet hamlet in a beautiful country setting.
Price: 240 350 € Agency Fees Included
Price excluding Fees: 230 000 €
Fees: 4.5% TTC at the expense of the purchaser
- Property type
- Year of construction
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Central heating
- Extra info
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Plot size
- 1,820 m²
- Total living area
- 181 m²
- Stories / levels
- Total number of rooms
- All bathrooms
- Open fireplace